Join Sofie on her new (mis) adventures in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
She didn’t ask for those nasty ‘pets’.
She didn’t want to be famous.
And she definitely did NOT expect a bigger family!
But no one ever asks the 5th grader for HER opinion.
(If you loved Greg Heffley, you’ll LOVE Sofia.)
- “This book is way funnier than Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I am a 10 year old boy and I loved this book. It was really funny.” – kid’s review on Amazon
- “There’s a good deal of madcap action and several embarrassing moments, and kids Sofie’s age…will be plenty amused.” – Kirkus Reviews
- “Really funny and hilarious. Reminds me of the Junie B. Jones series and Judy Blume books.” – Goodreads review
- “Great book. This one is even funnier than the first. It’s not just for girls. I loved it and so did my sister.”
- “Suerth once again charms readers with this new episode. Sofie navigates the pleasures and perils of tweendom with a spunky grace… (Her) adventures remind me of an older version of Ramona.” – children’s bookseller
- “This book has pathos, dignity, and humor…Suerth attacks thorny issues with unflinching resolve…Once again, a stellar book from Renata Suerth. Fans of the Lemonade Wars will be happy to know that there is another series of equal quality for them to enjoy.” – VINE VOICE, TOP 500 REVIEWER
- “This was a wonderfully written, humorous book…It engaged my young daughter so much that she (wants to) read it again. This would be such a good read for those entering their tween and early teenage years when that awkward age strikes.” – Goodreads review
The above reviews can be found in their entirety at Kirkus Reviews, Goodreads, and various Amazon sites.